Monday, October 29, 2012

feeling better....

I've been resting quite a bit and taking the antibiotic the doctor gave me and I'm starting to feel much better. The antibiotic makes me feel sick though so it's effected my appetite and how much I've been able to drink, but I've been trying. I get in as much to drink and a meal before taking it in the morning and do the same before taking it again in the evening. The pain in my back has gone away but I've had horrible neck pain the past few days. Fortunately, Will has been great and rubbed my neck and shoulders which has helped a lot. Now I'm just trying to focus on something other than being sick while still taking it easy.

I'm a little late posting about this but last weekend I spent a day to make the girls outfits to wear to pick pumpkins in and they turned out really cute. I saw an outfit on pinterest I really liked but it was for sale for $45 and that just isn't in our budget so I figured I could recreate it myself how I liked. I made a few changes to it and it was only my second time doing an applique (the first I cut out a bird from fabric and just stitched around the print) so that could have turned out better but all in all I was happy with them and they got so many compliments on them which felt great. Here are some pictures of them....

Christin

Caitlyn

My 3 littles
This picture actually shows their personalities well. Christin is usually the prissy one ready for pictures, Nathan is usually the one that says "Do I have to Mom?" and Caitlyn throws tantrums in protest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment