Thursday, November 1, 2012

Crafty Mama is coming out....

I have been thinking about the list of things I've been wanting to make and DIY projects I've had for a while that I haven't gotten on. There are quite a few of them I have planned to be for the holidays as gifts or just decorations. I sometimes seem to lack the motivation to get things done even though I love to do them so I came up with an idea, a DIY-a-long. I made a group today on facebook and invited people and there are quite a few really excited about it as well. The plan is to pick a general item or category for each week that way it will allow many people to participate and nobody is limited by skills, no need for the project or anything else. It will also give each person quite a bit of room to be creative and do something they want within the skills they have. Each week there will be a different album for the projects to go in once completed so people can check them out and see what everyone else came up with and did for the week as well. I'm pretty excited about it and hoping it will give me some motivation to get some things completed I've been wanting to, but haven't yet.


My list of things I'd like to make so far:

Waldorf Dolls
Crayon Rolls
Princess Inspired Dresses (and matching ones for the waldorf dolls)
Doll Slings for the girls
Laundry Detergent
Body Scrubs
Chapstick
Christmas Wreath
Winter hats for the kids


I'm sure there's much more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment